We are hiring! Manufacturing Technician position in Oswestry
We’re expanding our team due to increased demand!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our busy production team, in an established and progressive independent specialist safety equipment manufacturer, producing confined space equipment, fall and load arrest devices.
Role will consist of:
- Completing a wide range of assembly related tasks, including sub assembly and final assembly of Globestock products.
- Completing assigned tasks within specified timeframe and in line with quality standards.
- Pack, label and dispatch completed products ready for shipping.
- Inspect and approve assemblies completed by other team members.
To be be considered for the role, you will have a demonstratable experience of:
- A similar role within the manufacturing or engineering sector.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings.
- Following detailed work instructions to complete allocated tasks.
- Using small power tools and hand tools to assemble components.
- General mechanical assembly.
To succeed within the role, skills required include:
- In possession of an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification in an engineering or manufacturing discipline.
- Methodical with a strong focus on quality.
- A team player with an excellent attention to detail who can work independently.
- IT literate with the ability to learn and use internal IT systems.
- Proactive with the ability to adapt new working practices.
- A good communicator with a good standard or numeracy and literacy skills.
Full time, permanent role.
Salary: £18k-21k DoE
Closing date: Mid November
No contact from agencies please.
If interested in the position, please send over a cover letter and updated CV to: