We're excited to announce our forthcoming partnership with Xtirpa.
We will begin distributing the brilliant Xtirpa products alongside our existing product range within just a few months. This means all the main Xtirpa product lines will be in stock in the UK, ready to ship.
Xtirpa equipment complements our existing range of Globestock products perfectly. This major step forward enables Globestock to offer a complete range of confined space solutions to UK and Ireland customers, without compromising on the superior quality we're well-known for.
We're working hard right now to get everything ready for the new range and will be back in touch soon with more information. In the meantime, please contact us if you have any questions and keep an eye on our social media for other updates.
Globestock’s equipment made an appearance during the new season of The Thames: Britain’s Greatest River with Tony Robinson, which explores the history of the River Thames.
In episode 1 of season 3, Tony takes a trip inside one of the Thames’ many bridges, and to do so a G.Tripod 210 and G.Saver II are used to enter the confined space safely.
Find out more about our confined space range: www.globestock.co.uk/applications/confined-space-access/
You can catch the episode on Channel 5, Season 3, Episode 1 and jump to 38 minutes to see the Globestock kit in action.
This year has been challenging in lots of different ways, including for the charities sector, whose usual fundraising channels have been severely impact by the ongoing pandemic.
Because of this, we have decided that this year, instead of the usual Christmas gift to customers as we normally would, we will making a donation to one of our local charities, Hope House.
Along with this donation, the Globestock office and factory will be taking part in National Christmas Jumper day, so any funds raised from staff participating and the sale of cakes will also be donated to Hope House.
Hope House do some amazing work for families across Shropshire and North Wales. Find out more about the work they do.
We’re expanding our team due to increased demand!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our busy production team, in an established and progressive independent specialist safety equipment manufacturer, producing confined space equipment, fall and load arrest devices.
Role will consist of:
- Completing a wide range of assembly related tasks, including sub assembly and final assembly of Globestock products.
- Completing assigned tasks within specified timeframe and in line with quality standards.
- Pack, label and dispatch completed products ready for shipping.
- Inspect and approve assemblies completed by other team members.
To be be considered for the role, you will have a demonstratable experience of:
- A similar role within the manufacturing or engineering sector.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings.
- Following detailed work instructions to complete allocated tasks.
- Using small power tools and hand tools to assemble components.
- General mechanical assembly.
To succeed within the role, skills required include:
- In possession of an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification in an engineering or manufacturing discipline.
- Methodical with a strong focus on quality.
- A team player with an excellent attention to detail who can work independently.
- IT literate with the ability to learn and use internal IT systems.
- Proactive with the ability to adapt new working practices.
- A good communicator with a good standard or numeracy and literacy skills.
Full time, permanent role.
Salary: £18k-21k DoE
Closing date: Mid November
No contact from agencies please.
If interested in the position, please send over a cover letter and updated CV to: