IMPORTANT NOTICE: BRAKE MATERIAL CHANGE
Here at Globestock, our design team are constantly striving to enhance the quality, durability and usability of our existing product range.
This notice is to inform you of a pending change to the way that our G.Saver and G.Stop products are manufactured and serviced.
- With effect from 07/02/2022, we are changing the material from which we manufacture our brake discs (product codes 507-28 & 507-29).
- As a result of this change, our brake discs will be changing in colour from green to black. This will help you differentiate them.
- All G.Stop and G.Saver products manufactured on or after 07/02/2022 will contain brake discs manufactured from the new material.
- All brake discs purchased on spares order from 07/02/2022 will be manufactured form the new material.
- You can continue to use your existing stock of brake discs manufactured from the old material, but these must be fitted according to the original torque settings (click for details).
- Brake discs manufactured from the new material can be used to replace brake discs manufactured from the old material, but these must be fitted according to the updated torque settings (click for details).
- Brake discs must only be changed in pairs. Never use brake discs of differing material in the same unit.
- All testing procedures remain the same.
Please contact us if you have any question about this notice.